First Point of Contact

by Martin
(Sunnybank, QLD)

Who do I contact first to add a room to my house?

Comments for First Point of Contact

Average Rating starstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 31, 2015
True information is shared
by: Shawerman

Our administrations is sorted out fit as a fiddle of giving smart thought or getting most noteworthy positioning composition for your scholastic work. To figure out that how you can finish your composition work you simply need to visit our and enhance your insight in composing.

Feb 26, 2012
Chicken or egg?
by: Elizabeth Elwell-Cook

Thanks for your question!

This is a little bit chicken or egg, really, since both answers can be done almost concurrently.

You will, at some point, need to contact your local council to find out what they will allow, and how much it will cost.

A lot of people will also start with an architect and have the designs drawn up to submit to council for approval.

If the architect knows what your local council will require for approval, then it's okay to talk to them about your designs first.

If they aren't familiar with the requirements in your council area, you may have to tell them or show them what is required, or you could be up for hefty redesign fees.

For someone who likes to do all their due diligence, it's really best to find out what is needed by yourself first, and then go to an architect with that knowledge in your own mind, regardless.

I do hope it all goes well for you!


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask.